Visitors to Westmill Wind Farm and Solar Park are welcome.
- Listen to the turbines
- Experience the scale of turbines and solar park
- Feel the open nature of the site
- Learn how wind turbines and photovoltaic panels work
- Find out more about renewable energy
- Hear about the economics of these cooperatives
- Discuss the need for sustainability
- Discover more!
Booking is essential as our volunteer guides will only be on site at Westmill when visitors are expected.
Trips organised for groups are normally tailor-made, including schools, colleges, communities and societies. Applications can be made at any time, preferably during the warmer season April – October. Complete our booking form and we’ll be in touch.
We encourage individuals, families and small groups to arrange to come on our special visiting days – see dates. Visits normally last between 40 and 90 minutes.
All our visits are led by trained volunteers who give freely of their time. We appreciate donations to our charity to enable us to continue our work and encourage sustainable energy creation and use. Donations can be made via our Charity Donation Page on Virgin Giving. Is you would like to donate another way please let us know.
- There are no toilets, shelter or facilities on this very open site however these are available in nearby Watchfield.
- The site is a working farm
- There is a 10mph speed limit on site.
- Rubbish must be taken away.
- There is limited parking on site.
- There are permissive footpaths around the site.